The release of Engage version 8.2 includes new expanded content reporting and various minor bug fixes.
- Expanded Content Reporting
Questline has expanded the robust Engage analytical capabilities to include more detailed reporting around customer engagement with content in all platforms including:
- Engage-hosted public URLs
- Engage Sites
- Utility web sites
- Social media
- through the API
- CMS widgets like Drupal and Wordpress
The new reporting includes more data and new analysis tools. Some of the questions you can now easily answer include:
- How many customers are viewing my content?
- How long do they spend on the page?
- Do they spend more time with videos, infographics or articles?
- How much of the video do they actually watch?
- Are customers clicking on the program and service promotion links I've put into articles?
- Where are they coming from? Are they following a direct link in an email or links from my website and social media?
- What categories of content are my customers most engaged with?
- And much more...
Resolved an issue with excluded collections appearing where they should not
Fixed the dashboard scheduled sends chart to display correct 7 days
Content/API links without a space ID or brand were not functioning
No longer counting credits of child items towards collection total cost
Resolved an issue with multiple subscriber specific sections in a newsletter template
Resolved a display error on click map PDF download