The release of Engage version 8.0 includes a complete redesign of content, the introduction of collections and social media as an asset content type, and the ability to view the subscribers on a specific list in Engage.
- All content is now visible for all accounts and most users (depending on role). You are no longer restricted by audience or energy type.
- Engage now includes "Collections" of content, assets grouped around a particular topic, theme or time of year. Collections include their own thumbnail images.
- Social media posts are now content types, available for standalone use or linked to an associated article, infographic or video.
- Search Improvements
- Improved search capabilities, including a browse menu with a list of direct links to filtered content results for customer type, content type, and license status.
- Content cards now include: image, title, summary (only shown on hover), link, and a content type label.
- Icons are included on content cards to easily show customer type, content type, custom, and if it's licensed.
- Licensing Content
- When you identify content you want to use, you can "License" it by clicking on the button.
- Individual content and entire collections can be licensed.
- Content that appears in your newsletter will be marked as licensed when it deploys. All content sent in past newsletters will appear as licensed.
- Once content is licensed, download options based on the content type will now be available.
Users can now view, page through, and search a list's subscribers in Engage, by clicking on the list name or the "View Subscribers" tool on the right hand side.
Subscriber Import Options - Additional options have been added to the subscriber importer including, "Import and Globally Opt-Out" and "Import and Update Subscriptions".
Data Transfer Export File - Subscriber IDs have been added to all file exports, including scheduled exports.
Global Footer - A global footer has been added throughout the site and appears on most pages.
Account Manager Photo Updates - Account Manager photos now include an option to remove a file. Image preview now scales to a maximum width of 100px and applies a radius to match the image display within the context of a newsletter. Image requirements have not changed.
Sunset Old Lists - Lists that were created, modified and have not been used in over 365+ days in the past, will now be archived nightly for improved system performance.
- Line breaks in Newsletter introduction messages are now being preserved.
- Content categories are now being retained when cloning articles.
- Newsletter bulk draft load time has been improved.
- Standard Campaign level SMS and Fax reports can now be filtered by date range.
- Legal copy is updated and now accessible to un-authenticated users.
- All links in the help menu now open in new tabs.