The release of Engage version 7.8 includes adding SMS to Automated Campaigns, Newsletter updates, and minor changes and fixes.
SMS has been added as an available channel in Automated Campaigns.
SMS and email can now be assigned to one step in an Automated Campaign, now giving the option of sending an email message, an SMS, or both.
Section support has been added to the newsletter templates, allowing articles to now be assigned to specific sections within the newsletter.
Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and the three email footers Disclaimer, Copyright and Mailing Address can now be exposed in custom newsletter templates.
Dynamic URL's can now be used within snippets to allow content creators to utilize a single snippet across multiple newsletters, and link to an article and have it display in the appropriate brand.
- An additional layer of security has been added to click-tracked links.
- Standard Campaigns now have similar retry/fail logic as Automated Campaigns.
- The newsletter revoke message link has been updated to the correct link.
- Smart quotes in content are now appearing correctly in HTML downloads.
- Group creation multi-select functionality has been improved.