- Download of HTML Content now includes a Intellectual Property Notice stating that Analytics code within in the HTML must remain, per the Questline license agreement.
- This release includes internal tools for Newsletter management and content development.
- The Engage dispatcher engine has been modified to take into account client-specific Newsletter content modifications and issue exclusions.
- With the addition of client-specific revisions to Newsletters, the Drafts Available check in the Newsletter Campaign Wizard has been modified to only use base content for adding to new Campaigns, and to ignore any client-specific customized Newsletters.
- Modifications have been made to Newsletter Editor and Viewer security roles in Engage, to ensure that users with these roles can access the information they need and not information outside their scope.
- This release includes fixes to internal Newsletter and Content writing tools that do not impact Engage use or functionality.
- Mailto and telephone number HTML links in Article Site Pages and Newsletter templates will no longer improperly open a new browser tab when clicked.
- Typeahead boxes used to select Engage users for Newsletter Draft Approval Notifications and Reporting emails are no longer case-sensitive.
- Pre-populated automated campaign template HTML has been fixed to remove code that prevented some links from working in the View as Webpage view of emails based on these templates.