- Campaign and Send names are now included on scheduled Event reports for each Event. This is for exports for any Campaign type.
- The Newsletter product structure has been expanded to allow for Newsletter and Articles that have been modified from the baseline Questline article content to Client-specific versions. This includes modifications to the email Dispatcher as well as other underlying structures and functions.
- Newsletter 'snippets' - small areas of text, HTML, or images - have been added to the Engage Newsletter structure.
- A change has been made to the internal method for routing Newsletter links to Articles for the proper client space.
- Newsletter email Click Activity Reports now contain URLs that can be opened and viewed without generating additional Click events on the email.
- Articles published to Engage Sites from Engage Content will capture page views with a revised method.
- All Newsletter webpage templates have been updated with finalized legal language footers.
- Newsletter Article page Legal Notice section links now work properly.