An individual’s attributes are listed in a table on the Attributes tab of the Subscriber's record, ordered by name and value with action buttons. If there are more than one page of Attribute results, you can page through attributes by using the Previous and Next links below the table.
Modify an Attribute
- To modify an existing attribute, find the attribute name and value you want to edit in the listing.
- In the Actions columns, click the Edit button.
Result: The individual attribute’s information displays in a dialog box.
- To modify the attribute’s value, change the text in the Value field. The Attribute Name cannot be changed.
- To save your changes, click Save.
Note: If you wish to exit without saving changes made, click Cancel.
Add an Attribute
- To add an attribute, click the Add Attribute button located on the top right of the Subscriber’s page.
Result: The Add Attribute dialog box displays.
- In the Attribute Name field, enter the name that you would like to assign to the new attribute.
- In the Attribute Value field, enter the value that you would like to assign to the new attribute.
- To save the information entered, click Save.
Result: The subscriber's information is displayed, with the updated attribute included.
Note: To exit without saving the information entered, click Cancel.