Further development for the release of the Newsletter product, including:
- Article page view event tracking.
- Addition of Delete icon and function to Newsletter Campaigns in Campaign List.
- Addition of Newsletter Campaign Send Comparison function. Allows comparison of metrics between multiple sends of both Newsletter and Standard types.
- Addition of Newsletter email click map in send reporting.
- Addition of Newsletter Draft list page, linked from the Dashboard page.
Additional cross-product additions include:
- Users may now search for subscribers by Key as well as email, SMS, fax, first name, or last name. All searches are "starts with" searches, which return results that begin with the search term.
- Campaign Name column added to Compare Sends results.
- Production failure email notifications now include a link to the Questline Support Zendesk site.
- Minor graphical UI improvements to Newsletter templates.
- Performance improvements have been made to the system processors for capturing email and webpage engagement events.
- The Newsletter Campaign Setup wizard now properly filters Content Subscriptions to those set on the current account.
- The Event Type filter has been added to the Newsletter Events export wizard for Newsletter-only accounts.
- Newsletter campaign send pages now show proper Invalid URL page if the user navigates to an invalid account.
- A fix has been made to an issue when scheduling Newsletters after midnight UTC.
- A fix has been made to Newsletter Article landing pages to ensure they display properly rather than displaying a "Page Not Found" error.
- Reporting for Newsletter Campaign Level Unique Opens and Clicks now displays properly.
- Content articles deleted from the system no longer incorrectly display for selection in the Engage Content article search results.
- Minor graphical fix to Failed status display on Newsletter Campaign Sends.
- List-Unsubscribe headers have been corrected to include proper mailto: address format.
- A correction has been made to Newsletter event bounce calculation to remove bounced emails from Delivered emails.
- Subscriber search now allows searching by Key, as noted above in Additions.
- Improvements to API call queries on Automated Campaign activity to improve efficiency and minimize timeouts.