You can change your user account password at any time in Engage.
Passwords must meet the following requirements to ensure the security of your data:
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Must contain at least 1 uppercase letter
- Must contain at least 1 lowercase letter
- Must contain at least 1 number or special character
Note: To prevent unauthorized access to your account, your account will be temporarily locked after five attempted logins with an incorrect password. When this happens, you must use the Forgot Password? link on the login page to reset your password.
To change your password, follow the steps below:
- In the grey menu bar area at the top of the Engage screen, click on the User Settings icon and select Edit Profile from the menu that appears.
Result: The Edit Profile page page displays.
- In the New Password field, enter your new password.
- In the Confirm Password field, enter your new password a second time.
- Click Save Changes.
Result: The Account Settings page reloads and your new password is saved.