To send a simple, non-dynamic test of your email message, follow the steps below.
Note: If you want to send a test send of an email with dynamic content, you must do so from within a Campaign Send to which the selected email message has been attached.
- On the Messages page, click the Email tab, if not already displayed.
Result: The Email tab displays.
- Hover over an email and click either the Edit button or the Edit icon.
Result: The Email message will open. If the email has already been sent, you will see a message stating that the file cannot be edited. However, it can still be sent as a test message.
- In the toolbar in the top right, click the Test Send button.
Result: The Test Send dialog box will appear.
- In the Email address field, you can enter one or more email addresses, separated by commas.
- Enter one or more email addresses, then click Send Test. You will soon see a dialog box stating that your email test send was successful.