Any SMS message that has not yet been included on a Standard Campaign Send can be modified or edited. Once sent out, an SMS message can be reused, but not modified. If you need a slightly different version of an SMS that has already been sent, you must duplicate it and modify the copy.
To modify SMS messages, follow the steps below:
- On the Messages link at the top of the Engage screen, click the SMS tab.
Result: The SMS Messages list displays.
- Click on the name of the SMS message that you would like to modify, or click the Edit button in its row.
Result: The individual SMS message page displays.
- If the SMS has not been sent on a Campaign Send, you can now modify the message name or message body. If the SMS has already been sent out, a message will display notifying you that the email cannot be edited.
- If allowed, modify the SMS message.
- To save the changes you have made, click Save or Save & Exit.
Note: To exit without saving the changes made, click Cancel.