Any fax message that has not yet been included on a Standard Campaign Send can be modified or edited. Once sent out, a fax message can be reused, but not modified. If you need a slightly different version of a fax that has already been sent, you must duplicate it and modify the copy, or upload a new Fax message document.
To modify a fax message, follow the steps below:
- On the Messages page, click the Fax tab..
Result: The Fax Messages list displays.
- Click on the name of the fax message that you would like to modify.
Click on the Edit button in the row of the fax message that you would like to modify.
Result: The individual fax message page displays.
- If the fax has not been sent on a Campaign Send, you can now modify the message name or message content (by uploading a new file). If the fax has already been sent out, a message will display notifying you that the fax cannot be edited.
- If allowed, modify the fax name or remove the file and upload a new one.
- To save the changes you have made, click Save or Save & Exit.
Note: To exit without saving the changes made, click Cancel.