To add new fax messages, follow the steps below:
- On the Messages page, click the Fax tab.
Result: The Fax Messages list displays.
- Click the New Fax button.
Result: The Fax Messages page displays fields for you to enter information about your new Fax message. This may differ based on browser and browser version.
- In the Fax Name field, enter the name that you would like to assign to your new fax content.
- In the Upload File area, you can click Select File to open a file upload dialogue. Fax uploads are limited to the following file types: doc, docx, pdf, tif, jpg, odt, txt, html, and png, and files are limited to a maximum of 5MB in size.
Result: After you have added the file into the Upload File area, the file name and file size will display in the box. If you decide to replace the file, click Select File again.
- To save the information you entered, click Save or Save & Exit. If you Save without exiting, new buttons will be available in the top right:
Note: To exit without saving the information entered, click Cancel.
- Download File allows you to download the file attached to an existing Fax message. This is the Fax equivalent of Previewing an email. You can open any existing sent or unsent Fax message and download the attached file to review it.
- For more information on testing a Fax, read this article.