This page details the steps of how to add a Fax message to your send.
- From within the Send Wizard, if Fax is selected as an available channel on your send, you'll see an area where you can select a Fax message.
- Click the Add Content icon in the Fax message area.
Result: A listing of available Fax messages are displayed by name. You can page through multiple pages of results if they exist, sort by name or date created, or search by name in the filter above the list.
- Select the Fax message that you want to by clicking its name.
Result: You are returned to the Send Wizard, with the selected Fax message added to the Fax area of the Send.
Note: If you wish to remove the message and replace it with something else, select the Remove option next to the Content name. You can then select a new Fax.
- You can send a Test Send of the Fax to a fax number using the Test Send button on the right side of the Fax Content area.
Press this button and a Test Send dialog box will display.In the Test Send dialog box, enter a fax number with area code and press Send Test. If you want to cancel the test message without sending, press Cancel.
- If you have completed testing, or if no testing is required, check the "Mark testing as completed, or skip testing entirely" checkbox and click Next to continue with the Send wizard. You will proceed to the Summary screen where you can verify the send setup before sending your email/fax/SMS to subscribers.
If you are not ready to send your Campaign Send to subscribers, you can Save & Exit to proceed at a later time.