Standard Campaigns can have one or many sends. You can create a new send from an individual Campaign's Send List page.
To create a new send for a Standard Campaign, follow the steps below.
- Click the Campaigns link at the top of the Engage window to see the list of existing Campaigns. The Standard Campaign tab is selected by default if your account has more than one account type.
- Click the name of the Campaign you want to create a send in. The Sends List window displays. If you have already created any sends for the campaign, they will display here.
- Click the New Send button on the right side of the page. Result: The Setup step of the Send wizard appears.
- In the Send Name field, enter the name that you would like to assign to this send.
- In the Seed List field, select the seed list you would like to attach to the send. If a seed list is set at the campaign, the campaign default will appear and can be overridden. You can also select Do Not Use a Seed List. Learn more here.
- In the Send To field, click the drop-down list arrow and select an option:
- A List: This option denotes that you would like to send the message to a non-Dynamic Subscriber List previously uploaded to Engage. These are managed outside of the Campaign. When you select this option, the second dropdown list will let you select the List that you would like to send to. For more information on Subscriber lists, see Lists - Managing Subscribers and Audiences.
- A Segment: This option indicates that you would like to send to a segment within the subscriber list. When you select this option, the second dropdown list lets you select the segment that you would like to send to. See the Segmentation section for more information.
- De-Duplicate Subscribers for Each Channel: It is possible for subscribers with unique back-end IDs or keys to have an email address, phone number, or fax number shared by other subscriber records. This checkbox, which is checked by default, will remove any "extra" occurrences of a subscriber's email address, phone number, or fax number for the send, so that no addressee receives multiple copies of the message.
To save your progress in the Send wizard without advancing to the next step, click Save & Exit.
To save your progress in the Send wizard and advance to the next step, click Next and proceed in these steps.
To exit the Send wizard without saving your progress, click Cancel.
- If you clicked the Next button, the second step in the send wizard, Content, displays.
- On the Content step, you can select the message content for all channels enabled in the send. The channels you can use are dependent on the products on your account.
For more information, see: