This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in this release of Engage. For information about the changes included in any other specific version of Engage, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of Engage's features, please refer to the appropriate resources.
- Adding a 4x (400%) processing increase to our RB database server
- To help address the timeout issues and/or to minimize existing performance issues.
- Improve overall flow and architecture, along with addressing our new branding.
- Better asset/content creation flow and management.
- Remove SMS footer as individual object, appending default SMS footer to all content. Now SMS footers are just objects that can be inserted into the text, but are not stored on a per-message basis.
- Remove Email preferences and take all information from Sender Profile.
- Move Segments outside of Campaigns and to the profile level.
- Update Audit Log to be used to get browsing history to better put users in right location.
- Update Exports to be Profile specific (they weren't before).
- Improve job execution and/or eliminate all of the Quartz task/job issues
- Update Campaign Send Stats to allow grouping by profile, account or campaign.
- Update all content types to be profile specific and not send specific, to allow reuse.
- Update/Create individual collections for Opens, Clicks, Bounces, Unsubscribes and Sent to allow quicker detail report access (no more timeouts in prod on drilldowns).
- Creation of a unique index and key enforcement to stop duplicates at the database level e. Revised import code to enhance processing speed and reduce errors.
- Client request/initiative