This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in this release of Engage. For information about the changes included in any other specific version of Engage, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of Engage's features, please refer to the appropriate resources.
- Easy identification of suppressed subscribers: An easily noticeable identifier has been added to the Subscriber Details screen for easy identification of a subscriber suppressed due to bounce management.
- Removed ability to manually suppress an individual subscriber. Suppression is a state triggered only via system bounce processing and should not have been available to an end user. Clearing of suppression remains available.
- Moved image generation for thumbnail previews of email and email template content to an offline process to allow for faster saving of content.
- Adjusted confirmation warning text to improve clarity when unpublishing an Engage site.
- Corrected issue where attributes of the same name, but different case, would prevent future imports.
- Corrected size of opt-in/out drop downs on Subscriber Detail screen for global channels.
- Corrected console error generated on Subscriber Detail screen in IE 8-10 browsers when an account used an Opt Out Group with an apostrophe in the name.
- Corrected issue introduced in v2.2.2 where campaign send comparison reporting showed unique and total clicks as the same number.
- Corrected issue preventing clearing of logo during customization of default preference centers.