This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in this release of Engage. For information about the changes included in any other specific version of Engage, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of Engage's features, please refer to the appropriate resources.
- Manage Individual Subscriber Opt Out Groups: The ability to opt in/out an individual subscriber for an Opt Out Group has been added to the Subscriber Detail screen.
- Redesigned the Subscriber Detail screen to make it more user friendly.
- First and Last name are no longer required to save a subscriber's global channel information.
- Removed several role account filters that were falsely identifying legitimate emails as role accounts.
- Corrected issue preventing generation of downloadable reports when viewing event detail reports on screen from page two or above.