This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in this release of Engage. For information about the changes included in any other specific version of Engage, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of Engage's features, please refer to the appropriate resources.
- Segmentation based on campaign affiliation: Users can now use Campaign affiliation as criteria within the segmentation tool.
- Subscriber Import progress indicators: Subscriber imports are now included in the notification of running tasks. Import progress can now be monitored similar to send progress. However, subscriber imports occur in batches of 5000 so an import status will only increment by 5000 at a time.
- Added bounce reason codes to the bounce report exports: If an ISP mail server returns a reason code for a bounce event, the bounce detail reports now export the reason code along with the subscriber’s email address, date, and time of bounce.
- Spam complaint reporting: For those ISPs to which Questline receives feedback loop data, if a subscriber marks an email as junk or spam, those events are now reported in both Campaign and Send reporting. Major ISPs that report this data include Hotmail/MSN/Outlook.com and Yahoo.
- Dynamic benchmarking on dashboard: Dashboard comparison bar graphs now compare to average rates of all energy utility clients using Engage. These are no longer static benchmarks.
- Enhanced support for HTML encoded entities. Some users noted that not all encoded entities rendered correctly in our email content editor. This has been corrected and a full list of supported characters is available upon request.
- Disabled the Enter key on the Content Preview window.
- Restored the ability to immediately view and copy CDN location paths for files uploaded via drag and drop.
- Enhancements were made to headers of outgoing mail allowing Questline to track more detailed data around deliverability and inbox placement.
- Fixed issue where multiple email notifications were sent during a large subscriber import. These often contained partial status numbers resulting in confusion.
- Fixed issues with downloaded filed extensions with Firefox 27 and 28.
- Adjusted report tab headers on Failed Email detail report for consistency.
- Corrected links to reporting for individual sites from the Engage Sites dashboard.
- Corrected delays in Sites event reporting and misidentification of some browser traffic.