This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in this release of Engage. For information about the changes included in any other specific version of Engage, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of Engage's features, please refer to the appropriate resources.
- Engage Sites: General availability release of Engage Sites—the Engage landing page and microsite hosting platform allowing for secure data collection, landing page publication and extended behavioral event tracking.
- Opt Out Groups: Added the ability to specify communication types and make them available to subscribers from the default preference center. Includes automatic suppression of opt outs to these groups during sending for associated campaigns.
- Messaging Usage Report: New report showing the total email, sms and fax messaging use for an account during the contract period as well as associated pay-as-you-go or overage costs associated with that usage.
- Campaign Send Comparison: Compare sends on screen and download a detailed comparison matrix including all related reporting metrics.
- Send In Progress Monitoring: Monitor the progress of campaign sends as they are sent.
- Role Email Suppression: Automatic suppression of role-based email accounts that can lead to deliverability and sender reputation problems including those such as info@, sales@, etc.
- Test Send Exclusion: Added the ability to mark full campaign sends as "test" and exclude from dashboard and campaign roll-up reporting.
- Separated campaign test sends and normal sends into two tabs on the reporting dashboard for cleaner organization and exclusion of test sends from aggregate reporting views.
- Adjusted step 3 of the campaign send wizard to utilize a full preview and test in the context of a subscriber.
- Implemented numerous system optimizations and speed enhancements for sending and list importing.
- Fixed campaign-level reporting to include a rollup of all opt outs for included sends.
- Fixed campaign export notification messages to utilize the user's time zone preference.
- Removed fax detailed reporting numbers from flip cards when the fax channel is not enabled for an instance.
- Fixed unwanted wrapping of the cancel button when creating a new column during subscriber list upload column mapping.
- Fixed general styling and layout issues associated with success and failure messages.
- Fixed issue where "first run" option on scheduled jobs could be changed after a job has already run.