This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in this release of Engage. For information about the changes included in any other specific version of Engage, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of Engage's features, please refer to the appropriate resources.
- Migration of Engage Sites from hub.questline.com to engage.questline.com (Similar, but expanded functionality)
- Assets are moved to the Sites level with this change. They will continue to work as long as they reference the access ID, but will not appear in the “Assets” section.
- Addition of one-click unsubscribe in Sites.
- Addition of event tracking within Sites (page view on by default, other events must be coded by page developer).
- Addition of Opt-Out groups functionality.
- Major code refactor
- Legacy code (Empower, RelationshipBuilder) split out to separate source control repository, no longer tied to Engage code base.
- Elimination and consolidation of several assemblies - Usage, Analytics, Geocode, Tasks, Notifications.
- Change to subscriber export to ensure that temporary files are generated with unique names to prevent jobs executing at the exact same moment from using the same filename.
- Change to subscriber export to not delete all temporary files after successful execution - so that concurrent jobs do not delete files in use.
- Mongo Database moves
- Move AttributeLibrary, Subscriber and SubscriberSearch to Engage_Subscribers
- Move SubscriberSend to Messaging_Dispatch.
- Move Bounce, Click, EmailStats, FaxStats, ImportLog, Open, Sent, SmsStats, SubscriberEvent and Unsubscribe to Messaging_Event.
- Move AccessLog, ActivityLog, AuditLog, BrowserStats, ErrorLog, ErrorSummary, EventLog, ReferrerStats, SessionStats, SystemStats and Task Log to Platform.