This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in this release of Engage. For information about the changes included in any other specific version of Engage, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of Engage's features, please refer to the appropriate resources.
- Hard bounces are now recorded on TargetBase export.
- Batched subscriber imports - rounding error any import 1000 or greater that is a multiple of 500 would import correctly, but then send an error message to user as we tried to import one extra blank batch.
- Account is now in the menu bar at the top so for user context
- Fixed the search on detail reports by tagging all new events as they are created.
- Fixed subscriber export on SMS Sent & Delivered detail reports to export SMS numbers instead of details.
- Fixed subscriber import to fail only individual row when email is missing, not entire job.