This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in this release of Engage. For information about the changes included in any other specific version of Engage, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of Engage's features, please refer to the appropriate resources.
- Added print functionality (button) to the Campaign Send Summary screen.
- Addition of Mail Streams functionality and the ability to sandbox individual accounts with separate sender reputations (see Project – Engage Mail Streams).
- Included a new security role of Platform Admin.
- Updated the campaign indexer to add a new property to Campaign - called DispatchedSends (for future use).
- Changes to subscriber import to correctly handle files with duplicate subscribers.
- Changed exception logger to write error details to database.
- Fix for the SSO password reset link to make it HTTPS.